1. What/when personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When you order or register on our website or subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your name, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, phone number and your purchase/return/exchange information.
2. We will use your personal information only in the following ways:
• To fulfill and manage purchase orders, payments, returns/exchanges;
• To inform you of your purchase order process;
• To optimize our website in order to better serve you;
• To provide you with better service in responding to your customer service requests;
• To contact you if necessary.
Butlerafricanhairbraiding.com takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption software. SSL encrypts your own information, so only we are able to decode the information.
4. Do we use “cookies”?
5. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we get your permission on such disclosure with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the laws and regulations, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Reservation to This Policy